Digital Marketing Manager
JatApp is a group of successful companies providing software development outsourcing services and developing its own digital products. Our outsourcing branch crafts complex solutions for startups, small, medium and large businesses. JatApp development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring clients’ products to success. Now we’re looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong grasp of latest marketing tools and trends. Our ideal candidate is able to combine creativity and analytical mindset to create captivating marketing campaigns, raise brand awareness and turn our goals into conversions and new loyal clients. You will have the opportunity to use and improve your skills in generating demand for B2B services and boosting the company's growth.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategy to generate sales leads
- Increase brand awareness by effectively managing online brand campaigns
- Develop landing pages and other promo materials to support all marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Build and manage company's social media profiles and presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, witter, Instagram)
- Create content strategy and coordinate content writers'; work
- Optimize and continuously improve the website according to the latest SEO standards
- Gather and analyze website statistics using various analytical tools
- Plan and perform other marketing activities on demand.
- 1+ years of experience within a marketing team working for a lead generation-oriented B2B company
- Excellent copywriting skills is a must
- Excellent knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads would be an advantage
- Experience working in an outsourcing company would be a big plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Advanced level of written and spoken English is a must.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Non-bureaucracy culture
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Corporate library
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance.