A rapid-growing IT company is looking for a talented Recruiter to join our professional team.
- 1+ year of experience in full cycle of recruiting processes
- Higher education (preferably in Psychology)
- English level - upper-intermediate or higher
- Advanced communication skills
- A knack for building effective professional relationships
- Goal-oriented personality.
- Creating profound vacancy descriptions and distributing them via various Internet resources
- Maintaining a well-organized database of prospective candidates
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Helping the new employees during their adaptation.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Non-bureaucracy culture
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Corporate library
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance.