Middle iOS Developer
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own products and have outsourcing business. Our own products portfolio includes a variety of web products and mobile apps in utilities, social, education, business, security niches. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. Main mission of JatApp products it's to make people lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience. Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX design expertise. At the moment we're looking for Middle iOS Developer to join our team. Let's get things done together!
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, SOLID, OOP and POP
- Experience developing multi-threading, asynchronous code using GCD and NSOperations
- Strong understanding of memory management
- Understanding of data storage guidelines
- Understanding of HTTP networking (protocol, cache, security)
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc
- Experience with In-App Purchases
- Experience with CI/CD, Unit Testing would be a plus
- Experience with both Swift and Objective-C would be a plus.
- Participate in creation of application architecture
- Create clean and reusable code
- Integrate application with backend part
- Develop interfaces that are both functional and attractive.
- Flexible schedule (starting at 9 or 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience
- Regular skills improvement
- Comfortable office with PlayStation, fruits, free daily lunches, etc.
- Corporate English courses, paid professional development courses.