JatApp is a group of successful companies that combines product development and software outsourcing business. Our products portfolio includes a wide range of web & mobile apps within utilities, social, business and security niches. We are proud that more than 20 million users interact with our creations on a daily basis. Main mission of JatApp products is to make people’s lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience. Among our top products is a highly loaded VPN solution. We are looking for a professional Project Manager to join our Technical team. Our perfect match has great organizational and analytical skills alongside with a huge desire to build an outstanding software product.
- At least 1 year of project management experience in software development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Management of full-cycle development process for a variety of platforms: iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, browser extensions to deliver new features to the market
- Participating in roadmap development, its execution control and updating team members about the results
- Be responsible for delivery processes: release planning, quality control and deployment
- Defining product objectives, scoping, providing estimates with technical team members, preparing technical documentation
- Providing leadership and motivation for team members to meet business objectives
- Facilitating meetings, executing status reporting, providing clear feedback
- Regular analysis of the financial indicators in order to timely identify zones for improvement
- Establishing close communication with business stakeholders
- Own decision making within a defined level of authority.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Non-bureaucracy culture
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Corporate library
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance.