Now we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team!
- Collect business requirements and ensure successful projects delivery;
- Search for new opportunities and technologies for product development;
- Participate in pre-sale activities with Sales Representatives to showcase our technical expertise;
- Communicate with the clients and ensure regular reporting;
- Develop user stories and prototypes, produce technical specifications;
- Manage several projects at a time.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management;
- Deep understanding of outsourcing business;
- Experience working with mobile and web-based projects;
- Solid understanding of SDLC;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong organizational, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Advanced level of English is a MUST.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with worldwide market (US, EU customers).
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements.
- We carefully review each candidate’s application and in case your CV does not meet the requested criteria, you will be informed about it at an early application stage. With those candidates whose CV successfully passed the initial review, representative of our recruitment team will get in touch for a screening interview;
- HR interview: up to 1 hour;
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager; we will get to know your experience, skills while you will have a chance to learn more about our product and the team;
- Test task;
- Reference check;
- Job offer.