We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead for our lead generation/inside sales/business development department. Reporting to the Head of Sales the individual will play a vital role in ensuring that company objectives in the areas of new sales revenue and market penetration are achieved.
- Primary responsibility is the scheduling of meetings with potential clients and our Sales Managers
- Identify, prospect and nurture relationships with prospects, and turn them into sales ready leads.
- Drive pipeline growth through outbound prospecting efforts.
- Manage the lead generation process, from targeting and segmentation, to the collection of contact data to sending out personalized emails
- Implementation of lead generation campaigns
- Manage team of researchers to help fulfil company goals
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Upper Intermediate English.
- Understanding of principles of work with social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Analytical mindset.
- Interesting tasks
- Flexible schedule (starting at 9 or 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience
- Regular skills improvement
- Comfortable office with PlayStation, fruits, free daily lunches, etc.
- Corporate English courses, paid professional development courses