We are looking for a young, ambitious, and professional data analyst to bring value to our team by monitoring and analyzing business metrics daily for one of our product in in cybersecurity niche. The product includes iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS applications. If you have a knack for analytics, and you would like to become a part of a growing international IT company, get in touch with us! You may be exactly the person we are looking for.
- Key performance metrics monitoring and analysis
- Creating reports and suggesting recommendations on key performance metrics improvement
- Finding opportunities for growth, managing and conducting A/B tests
- Forecasting metrics dynamic, conducting in-depth analysis of requested business cases
- Collecting, processing, analyzing, and visualizing large volumes of data
- Creating analytical tools for rapid decision-making in marketing using SQL, Tableau, R or Python
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and working closely with Product Owners to help them to understand the data and make decisions
- Degree in statistics, applied math or other technical disciplines
- One year of experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with at least one of these data visualization systems – Tableau / Qlik / Microsoft Power BI, etc.
- Experience in calculating ROI, ARPU, LTV, forecasting and analyzing a wide variety of metrics, and segmenting the market
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Responsibility and willingness to perform tasks individually
- English level – Intermediate or higher
- Challenging projects
- Flexible schedule (starting at 9 or 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience
- Regular skills improvement
- Comfortable office with PlayStation, fruits, free daily lunches, etc.
- Corporate English courses, paid professional development courses