On behalf of leading Swiss provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, JatApp is looking for a .NET Engineer for our team in Kiev on full-time basis.
Company is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and Berlin, Germany and specializes in developing business applications with the latest technologies, such as the HoloLens and Surface Hub, as well as its own ERP/CRM/DMS solution.
You will be welcomed to join the dedicated team in Kyiv if you:
- are a .Net Senior UX Frontend Developer with in-depth in Designer willing to work in a dynamic environment where you will work on extremely cutting the edge technologies as well as standard, sometime outdated, technologies;
- you’ve heard the word MPC (More Personal Computing) before;
- like to develop UX with XAML;
- are MVVM fanatic;
- are ready for regular monthly trips to client’s office in Zurich, Switzerland and first 3 weeks of onboarding period together with the core team in their Swiss office.
- Develop UX for client application both desktop and UWP (XAML and MVVM);
- Develop WPF applications software with a slick and intuitive interface;
- Consume the data from our web services / Rest API / other sources / layer / proxies, so you can focus on creating an intuitive user interface;
- Complete design documentation as per the scope.
- Prepare guidelines and checklist for design activities.
- Share feedback with developers to check if code is as per requirements.
- Mentor the Developers to help them solve technical difficulties in the course of coding.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in .Net WPF and/or UWP;
- Should be hands on and proficient in UWP, with strong understanding of OOP and MVVM design patterns;
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex desktop / UWP / mobile applications in UWP using XMAL, User controls, dynamic templates, third party controls;
- Ability to design smooth UI for both classic desktop (mouse and keyboard) and handled devices (touch, ink, voice);
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them in to the technical documentation/implementation.
- .Net Programming – C# .Net Classic Desktop API;
- .Net Programming – C# .Net UWP API;
- WPF / XAML / MVVM Classic Desktop;
- XAML / MVVP Universal Windows Platform;
- UX Design both desktop and mobile;
What will you get in return?
- Flexible schedule (starting at 9 or 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience
- Comfortable office 5 minutes away from metro station
- Corporate English courses, paid professional development courses